SchecterguitaristSchecterguitarist

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Punchline is 10.

"you know... for the lulz."

I laughed harder than I have in a long, long time.

Watchmen trailer Watchmen trailer

The Game (You just lost it)

Best. Rickroll. Ever.

Schizophrenia33 Schizophrenia33

Noice

i liked this a lot. It had a lot of depth, and really showed how powerful the human mind is. Not to mention the subjectiveness of reality, or the general effect of the world only being a personal perception.

Oh, and Meshuggah own fucking ass, so 10.

TwoThree TwoThree

GAH WFT IS A 1?

A 1 CAME AT ME AND I SHAT MYSELF.

But in all seriousness, I think that the concept was fun but the fact that the turret didn't respond fast enough for me to spam 2 and 3 at the big numbers made it impossible to keep up gameplay at faster paces, and if you miss a single 2 or three, the big number will not explode properly.

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

As a flag-waving conservative who blatantly ignored the attempts at political satire, I loved the chance to take out some of those democracy-hating Palestinians! I felt like i was doing Jesus' work... Well, more like Moses', but who cares? It's all good!

P.S. Don't give them a chance to kill your troops! Fuck Barracks, load up with 2 missle stations and an airport. They don't have the technology to shoot down heicopters or missles, so its about as one-sided as driving your oversized Ford truck through a muslim playground! Take U.S. aid as often as possible to fund this hilariously easy war, and go kill some inadequately armed, non-threatening hostiles the way Uncle Sam wants you to!

Battle Gear Battle Gear

If you're releasing this in english...

my advice is to have a native english speaker review the game before you release it. It's clear that you don't speak english as a first language, and at times it's hard to understand exactly what you're trying to say.

The gameplay itself is excelltent; very addicting. However, its not very deep, and it takes too long beofre things get interesting. Cool idea, but needs work.

belugerin responds:

Thanks, i will improve it. Wait for 1-2 days latter

An Insomniac's Narrative An Insomniac's Narrative

Excellent!

No complaints here. solid riffing, creative drums, great mix and a heavy guitar sound.

The only thing i'd recomend is a little bit of lead work over it. Nothing show-offy, but maybe a little lead line to add another dimension.

Of course, that's only a reccomendation based on personal taste. you're doing what you're doing extremely well, and there's nothing wrong with what you have already.

You get 5.

HappyHomicide responds:

Thanks dude! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm working on 2 more in the vein of this one!

X-Onic Ver 2 X-Onic Ver 2

Nice, in a very disturbing way.

Has a good effect. the dissonance and randomness of the chords gives a good lost feeling. would go great in a flash movie.

Requiem - Eternalreich Requiem - Eternalreich

Bitchin'

I liked this a lot man, gave a really haunting feel. The melodic guitar line going for most of the song was great and flowed very nicelyu over the rhythm track. My favorite though was the ending chords you played. Very discordant, but still melodic with the rest of the song. The only thing id change is instread of a fade-in, an actual intro. And, you know, some high growling over it. That would be nice as shit.

Eternalreich responds:

coolness glad you liked it. this was just a few riffs i had workin so it wasnt supposed to be a whole song. id like to use them though. if i did then they would definitely have a proper intro