SchecterguitaristSchecterguitarist

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Punchline is 10.

"you know... for the lulz."

I laughed harder than I have in a long, long time.

Watchmen trailer Watchmen trailer

The Game (You just lost it)

Best. Rickroll. Ever.

Schizophrenia33 Schizophrenia33

Noice

i liked this a lot. It had a lot of depth, and really showed how powerful the human mind is. Not to mention the subjectiveness of reality, or the general effect of the world only being a personal perception.

Oh, and Meshuggah own fucking ass, so 10.

Obsidan Obsidan

Good, but...

i love meshuggah, and the video did it justice. However, i think it would have came out nicer if you didnt loop the intro and just used the actual track. Otherwise, very nice, great song and great choice of imagery. now, you must do Spasm.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

Stunning.

Easily my favorite of the Salad Fingers episodes. Its so touching, but at the same time, disturbing. You cant help but love Mr. fingers because you know hes had such a fucked up life, possibly being abandoned by his friends and family. or maybe they were just killed. I also love how the series reflects on his extreme schizophrenia and loneliness. He seeks human relationships, but is terrified of human interaction. Such a deep series, such a deep character. i'd love to know firth's intended storyline, but we all know thats never happening.

But psychoanalysis aside, I'd just like to say that i love salad fingers, both as a series and as a character.

Specks Specks

Wow.

Thats powerful. I dont even play half life, and i could so easily tell what was going on, what the situation was. In those couple of minutes, so much is conveyed. The glasses, however simple, really serve as a great tool to show what life was, and what it has become. The relationship between the brother and sister (or possibly mother and son) is very well demonstrated. Beautiful, beautiful piece of work. 5/5.

Dot Dot Episode 1 Dot Dot Episode 1

Made me smile

Not bad. The animation was relatively smooth, and it actually had a storyline which is more than a lot of crap on here can say. i liked it, it was... cute? Haha, i guess thats the best word. Good job.